Constellation: Scl
Data: mag 4.6  size
Position: RA 23:49  DEC -28:06
In Sculptor, located in the western portion of the constellation center. As for Equ Delta, I have poor chances to split this double star, and this, for the same reasons. With that, is necessary to add the unfavourable position of Sculptor on the sky, which is in the luminous pollution oh the city of Ayer's Cliff (Canada). As anticipated, I only seen the primary star, which is of white color.
--
Optional related URLs: