Constellation: Tau
Data: mag   size
Position: RA :  DEC :
A year ago I imaged M1 for the first time using my CCD camera.  It was the
first image taken with the ST-9.  This year I did a number of things
differently, and I think the results are a good bit better.
I took the image using the V filter to approximate the human response to light.
CCD cameras tend to be more sensitive to red and infrared.
To view this object, visit http://www.highenergyastro.homestead.com and click
the thumbnail of M1.
In the description area, I have included analysis and image processing detail,
as well as an evaluation of the differences of techinque and effect between the
two images.
Clear Skies
Steve Robinson
--
Optional related URLs: http://www.highenergyastro.homestead.com
To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web forms at: