[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Sky Conditions and (IAAC) Obj: Jonkherre 900 (PK 194+2.1) - Inst: 51cm f/10classical Cassegrain

Steve and Yann,
Thanks for your comments. I'll probably continue to use my rather subjective
assessment of visual and telescopic limiting magnitude for the time being.
However, Steve, I do like your evaluation of the Milky Way and have
considered adding that assessment from time to time. Perhaps I should give
it a try and see how I like it.  Once again, thanks to you both.
Clear Skies!
Art Russell
Atlanta, Georgia
mailto:artrussell@mindspring.com
http://Education.gsu.edu/spehar/
Big Dobs - "Size Does Matter"
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BIGDOB LIST!
Send message addressed to:  listserver@ucsd.edu
Leave the SUBJECT LINE blank
In the FIRST LINE of the MESSAGE type: SUBSCRIBE  (your email address)
bigdob-l